Volunteer opportunities include sidewalkers and horse leaders. Volunteer are required to attend one of our volunteer trainings. We try to match a rider and team of volunteers for all four lessons in a series, for this reason we ask volunteers to be aware of the time commitment. On a typical day our volunteers are asked to walk (and jog at times) for two hours, with a break in the middle, on a sand material in the indoor arena. We do try to have standbys that can step in and help out if a break is needed, but being physically able to do the walking is important.
- Enrich the lives of children who are often limited in their opportunities elsewhere
- Meet new people with like interests
- Spend time with horses when maybe it is not an option otherwise
- Get great exercise and spend time outside
Other Volunteering Opportunities
There are some volunteer opportunities for those who are not able to walk (and sometimes jog) for a two-hour period. Please think about coming to the volunteer training or contact us to see how we may be able to include you.
|Volunteer Complete Form||Download|
|Volunteer Sign Up||Download|
|Volunteer Emergency Release||Download|
|Volunteer Photo Release||Download|
|Volunteer Training Completion||Download|
New Volunteers in 2019
- Date: May 5, 2019
- Time: 4:30-7:30pm
- Location: Willow Farm Viewing Room and Indoor Arena